
My partner, Jacqui, for the apron swap sent me this sweet apron she made. I absolutely love it and it's so well made...even though she says it was her first attempt. And on top of that, she included some yummy recipes and these additional treats.


Thanks Jacqui for your warm letter and beautiful apron.

Love the apron! Very cute material! Went to Zoe's Trunk today! Fun shop! Bought 3 fabrics :) I think I might be getting addicted to a GREAT PRINT!
ReplyDeleteWow! Just checked out your blog and my heart did a little skip when I saw my little package. I am so glad you liked my apron. It was a first attempt, so thank you for liking it despite the flaws! I am glad I didn't see your cute blog before I made it, as I would've known I was making something for a designer with fabulous taste! ;)
ReplyDelete