Sunday, June 29, 2008

Making strawberries

Had a great weekend of relaxing with the family. I actually had some time to puree some baby food. I think I'd really like to learn how to do canning. I know it isn't the same as pureeing baby food, but for just that moment I could pretend what it was like to live "back then."

I also got to get a little crafty this weekend over at Blissful Living Studio making this with Heather Bailey. You may remember me mentioning her here. She even made us her fabulous Pretzel Strawberry Dessert YUM! which you can download here. I snagged this picture of Kristin's (the owner) from her blog to prove I was there.

Have you checked out decor8 lately? I cannot believe I missed a content they had sponsored by Amy Butler Design. I would have loved to participate in this mood board contest. Maybe next time. Hop on over and check out the winning entries.

Wow! So many links for you to check out in this post.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished project! When is Heather's next class? Maybe I can come!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...