Friday, June 27, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday

I have to say that I was blog surfing the other day and discovered another blog that does something called Friday Fabulous Finds! My jaw dropped. You mean I am not the only one to come up with this fabulous idea?!? Obviously not. At least my name is slightly different...

My six month old is just starting to learn how to use a sippy cup and I would love to have one of these. Aren't they cute? Find more baby safe products here.

I recently discovered this blog about organizing. I really enjoy organizing. Not only do I enjoy the result from doing it but also just enjoy reading ideas and looking at organized photos. Weird? Maybe.

And if you're into budget-saving ideas, check out All Recipes. They have some great, easy meals for under $10.

Hungry? Here is a blog that will make your mouth water even more for some delicious photos and recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...