I really like personalized items...and when I stumbled upon CraftPudding I immediately wanted to purchase a stamp that looked like Noah. She had great ideas for using them to personalize books, stationery or even clothing using fabric ink.

And how cute are these bulletin boards from LittlePrettyStudio.

Looking for a way to update your walls without having to make it permanent? Holly has just the thing for you. I know it's been pretty popular to use the vinyl lettering in your home but I love the possibilities you can do with some of her wall art.

I used to do lampworking so when I saw these I knew that Pinks and Needles needed to be mentioned.

Happy shopping!

Funny ... I almost ordered that vinyl tree/birdhouse for the boy's bathroom. I'm still stumped with what to put on the walls up there. Hmm ... I did purchase some corkboard and was putting in in a picture frame (covering the board with fabric) but I never thought of cross-stitching frames??? Cute!
ReplyDeleteain't ETSY the greatest!? i simply love those personalized stamps. how darling is that?!! oh my, thanks for the 411. and your blog is beautiful by the by. am happy to land in it!
ReplyDelete