It takes time to make up a menu for the week, write the grocery list out and actually go to the grocery store. Menus 4 mom is a great time saver and is FREE. You register to receive their weekly email which consists of the weeks menu, the recipes for that week and the weekly grocery list. They also have them all archived so you can look back to see weeks you might have missed. This is a huge timesaver. The one thing I did find is some of the recipes are bland but can easily be spiced up by adding some seasoning, vegetables, etc.

In an effort to go green I've been looking for some cute totes to take to the grocery store. I would love to get a couple of these European collapsible totes to carry my goodies home in. Tote from Sur la table.
Looking for a tutorial on just about anything that has to do with sewing? Check out Sew Mama Sew's blog. There are tons of fabulous ideas to check out on this blog and then head to their shop to order the fabric you need.
Need more ideas on how to feed your online addiction for the next year? Check out Todays Creative Blog by Kim. There are so many creative people out there!

And for those Father's Day projects, check out Martha Stewart's craft-a-day page for these adorable magnetic bookmarks for Dad.

Hi... I broke down today and ordered some Amy Butler fabric. I love the fabric in my apron so much that even tho it cost me a tank of gas I still went ahead and purchased three yards. I intend to make a shoulder bag from it and will post a photo of it on my blog when its done. Please check it out! Your fathers day ideas are gone ones... unfortunately my dad is no longer around for me to be able to spoil him but he will be in my thoughts that day for sure.
ReplyDelete