In addition to lunch, we got an M&M and Oreo Blast. Don't these look good?
I scooped a bite out of mine and couldn't believe what I saw. Do you see the gigantic hole down the center of our Sonic Blasts where the mixer must have been? There was absolutely no ice cream in the middle or bottom and everything had been pushed to the top. We felt so ripped off. It's very rare but Lucas actually said the words, "You have to blog this!" While I still enjoy Sonic, I have to say I couldn't defend them too much longer to my husband who will probably never take me there again.
To end on a happier note, and add a little craftiness for today...here are pics of a pincushion I just made from BHG's Fast & Fabulous Quilting Ideas. Reminds me of a little wrapped present. I think it turned out kind of cute.


I thought this was so funny! That stuff always happens to me!!-Cheers, Amy
ReplyDeleteVery cute pin cushion! Too bad I'm "stuck" in CA without a sewing machine. I may have to go find a cute fabric store though ... I'm going through withdrawals!! I have to stash that idea for a birthday/Christmas gift!
ReplyDelete