
I wanted to share a really great CD that I came across and just love. It's called "All God's Animals" by indie/folk singer, TJ McCloud. It is such a great children's CD and adults love it as well. I think I'd play this CD even if I didn't have a child! I found it here and at $6.98 I purchased a couple extra for gifts. One of my favorites is the song, Teach us how to pray. The chorus is The Lord's Prayer which is such a fun way to introduce that to your child. You can also find him on iTunes.


I really like how easy Pampered Chef's recipes are. I always store the recipes I get from consultants and have a couple of their cookbooks. Did you know they have a ton of their recipes online for FREE? Click here to find them.


Lastly, I realized that many of you probably know of this site already, but in case you've never heard of Etsy I just had to introduce it to you. Etsy is a "place to buy and sell all things handmade." I love purchasing unique, handmade items and also like the fact that you're supporting someone trying to make a living on their own. Being a stay-at-home mom I have a lot of respect for that. Who knows, maybe you'll find me on there in the future...

Okay - I just checked in to see if you finished your apron!!!- Do we need to set up a sewing "studio" time for us to finish our aprons? I have not finished mine either!- Honestly, I am more anxious to see yours than mine!- Heather dropped by a couple of days ago with the pincushions we are making for her class- they are darling!-
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
Have a great weekend!
K
i was going to tell you about tj mccloud, but had forgotten. my friend has the CD and LOVES it for her kids. i'm glad you "reminded" me
ReplyDeleteCute cd ... we ordered one too. I'm trying to teach Joshua about truth ... like only tell mommy that you have to go potty when you really have to go and not just to get out of bed ... and that is a REALLY hard concept to teach a 2 year old! Since he loves music ... maybe that is the route to go??
ReplyDeletethat shrimp looks so yummy!
ReplyDelete