
I mailed my package to my partner for the swap I mentioned here. It's always fun getting to meet someone new through the blog world. She mentions she likes green so that is where I began.
Included in my favorite things were...
Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion Magazine
5 Gum that I discovered about 8 months ago. Stays fresh for a long time.
I used to always have painted nails. Since having a baby that isn't always the case any more but I sure do love snatching up the latest colors in nail polish.
I made this pin cushion out of one of my favorite fabric lines from Sandi Henderson. Sewing is becoming one of my favorite things to do.
I love all things paper so I decided to design a couple of cards to send. Since these cards are paired with translucent envelopes, I designed them so you can see the greeting on the front of the card through the envelope. Then just write the addressee's name and address below the greeting and in the mail it goes.
I love personalized items. I purchased the K from here and personalized it with Chatterbox scrapbook paper finished with an orange ribbon bow.
And topped it all off with a green bucket from the local craft store filled with fun colored tissue paper.
Hope she likes it.

Wow! Your swap partner is one lucky gal! What fun things! Can I swap with you?? Maybe you and I should do a birthday swap :)
ReplyDelete