Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Blankie for Noah
Well, I had plans to make a baby blanket for a shower I was going to but it didn't quite turn out as I had hoped. I made the mistake of leaving the walking foot on so it pushed the minky material out faster than the cotton. Lesson learned. The blanket is still cute though, just not my best work to give as a gift. So, it will stay at home for Noah. He's already enjoying it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you SO MUCH... I love my apron! I'm really being sincere about this... its adorable! I have seen ruffled aprons that I love and never thought I would own one... I don't have the patience to gather those ruffles! The fabric prints are wonderful... I am just thrilled. Also thanks for the rest of the goodies (the cake booklet is wicked).. the best part of all is getting to know a fellow craftsperson and blogger... I now have your blogsite bookmarked. Thanks again! This was fun! I'll put a photo on my blog of the apron!
ReplyDeleteoh my! my swap partner is this amazing woman! i stand (well, sit) in awe. :)
ReplyDelete