
I {heart} these shoes by Converse. Now I just have to decide if I want to use my allowance to buy them. Isn't the Little Red Riding Hood adorable?
Looking for a way to save time on checking out your favorite blogs? Check out bloglines. I'm still figuring out how to utilize this site but ideally it allows you to type in your favorite bookmarked blogs (if they are signed up for this site) and let you know when a new post has been made. Think of all of the time you can save thus allowing you to explore new blogs!

With Fourth of July peeking around the corner it's time to decorate the outdoor tables for some family fun. I really liked this galvanized-tiered display by our friend, Martha. It's a good thing.
Pick your own: My family is always interested in finding local farms to pick your own fruits and veggies or purchase organic beef. We discovered this great web site which helps you discover farms in your area that allow you to do just that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment