But here is our home, our imperfectly beautiful living room. A place where our family has good conversation, watches movies, plays on the floor, folds laundry and just likes to "be." And thankfully when I got this challenge the room wasn't at its worst.
The chair that my husband was sitting in when he played with Noah on his lap a couple of hours ago.
The washed dishes that are still drying in the sink from our yummy lunch we recently had.
And the mound of books and magazines that I've been digging into. Can you tell what is going on in our life with books like Super Baby Food and The Vaccine Book?
It's kind of fun to look at the photos and realize all of the wonderful things you get to do with loved ones at home every day. Makes me appreciate what God has given me in a whole new way.

Thanks for joining in. It looks like you have a perfectly beautiful life from all the dishes from yummy meals and comfy and stylishly modern seating!
ReplyDeleteNice reading material! Did you buy Super Baby Food? I may have to borrow it ... or just check another copy out from the library. I returned ours and need new recipe ideas for my little chomper!
ReplyDelete