Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Do feed THIS hungry bear

Normally when I buy clothes for Noah I get them on sale. And when I mean on sale, I mean $4-$6. I definitely splurged when I saw this outfit at this store. I did get it 20% off though so that helps justify it a little. If you look closely you can even see this grizzly bear drooling...can you tell he's teething?

3 comments:

  1. Okay ... now that you mentioned sale at Gymboree ... I LOVE that store and am a professional at getting great deals there! Two times a year, they offer an extra 30% Friends and Family discount. I buy a season (or two) ahead and STOCK UP! We'll have to go together next time! I hit all 3 stores! San Tan, Chandler and Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE- he is adorable, and well worth the splurge! I had to tell you to run- don't walk to Heather's new blog- it is AMAZING!- she is also giving some fab give-aways right now- so I did not want you to miss it!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son has beautiful eyes! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...