Friday, October 31, 2008

Cuddly goodness

Two posts in one day! I can't believe it either. Thursday nights are becoming my sewing nights since I have some free time (I know! What is that???) and the babe is usually in bed by 7p.m. Nothing says Fall like pulling out the flannel and corduroy (even if it is 90 degrees outside). I decided to gather some up last night to applique some of that Fall goodness for my little monkey.

I do have to confess that I accidentally sewed the front of the shirt to part of the back that had gotten pulled up while going around the applique. Thankfully I caught what I did right away. I'm learning!

And this is the result of what happened when I tried to snap a photo of him in his new cuddly shirt. Always on the move!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little shirt! As always, you're very talented---and your family is blessed because of it :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elephant! Was that with the fancy new machine? I'm going to start coming to your house for Thursday sewing night! After my hands recover from making 12 pig noses :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...