Friday, October 3, 2008


1. I'm anxiously awaiting to place an order for this yarn...so I can cast on for the winter and make a yummy blanket.

2. Aren't these shoes adorable? Simple and sweet.

3. These velvet pumpkins are perfect for a fall tablescape, made by Phoenix artist Lynne Bonnell. They can be found here.

4. I discovered this domestic blog the other week and it's fabulous. I enjoy how effortless Derrick Johnson makes decorating become. His posts are filled with just about every type of topic you can imagine and he even includes how-to videos to give you that extra boost of confidence to do it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Marianne. Thank you so much for the link to my blog, Dare To Be Domestic. Glad I found your page and look forward to reading more from Pickled Pear Lane. We share the same last name. All the Best. DJ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...