Friday, August 22, 2008


A friend of mine sent me this link for my Fabulous Find Friday. Can you believe you can actually create your own Keds shoe! You can customize it with a photo, logo, words, etc. and also decide if you want the shoe laced or a slip on. Very cool.

Ever wonder how restaurants and stores get their chalkboards to look so neat with artistic designs and great writing. Check out the chalk markers here. We recently painted our pantry door with magnetic and chalkboard paint and they work great. I picked mine up at our nearby hobby store.

This book sounds really neat. Lots of craft projects to get your kids involved in nature. I'd love to get my hands on this and check it out.

Having a party and don't want to write names on your guests plastic cups? This chalkboard coaster is a great idea. Use your non-disposable glasses without the worry of people forgetting whose is whose.

2 comments:

  1. Love chalkboard markers! I used those in my classroom ... I should bust them out for our chalkboard door! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you posted in my original post about it, I'm letting you know it's time to wrap up the Summer Reading Groupies! Come by my blog to share what you read this summer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...