Friday, August 8, 2008

Benjamin Moore 2147-30


That is the number of my new favorite paint color, Jalapeno Pepper. I never knew how much I liked green until I noticed my home was decorated in it. I have dreams of Jalapeno Pepper tables, desks, shelves...and I'd love to paint a wall with it. It is splashed all over the pages of the recent Pottery Barn catalog. L.O.V.E. it! Now if I could just convince my husband to love it as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Come on Lucas ... the whole world is going green! Why not your living room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paint color! I'll remember this one.

    I love the look of your blog. It's beautiful. What's that font called that you used in your header? I'm trying to decide on one for mine, so I'm taking notes of the ones I like best.

    Thanks for helping me get the word out about the blog party last week. I appreciate it! -Julia :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...