Friday, August 8, 2008


Life has been busy here in the "studio." Hopefully some new things coming up to share with you soon. Until then...here are some fabulous finds I've recently discovered.

I really like paper, and paper products. This idea cracks me up.

It's always fun to add personal touches to everything you use on a daily basis. Make walking the dog a little more fun with this tutorial from Anna Maria.

We'll be painting this weekend so I thought I'd share this fabulous find with you that saves a ton of time and worth the 14 bucks..or however much it was. Sucks the paint right up into the roller and saves a ton of time having to get it out of the tray, etc.

And lastly, I need to have these ribbons from Jessica Jones. You can find them here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...