
During their stay we had the opportunity to visit the Science Museum in Oklahoma City. There were tons of things to do there including two shows we were able to see. This is me and my little girl during the live science show.

It was unfortunate that I had just brought my little point and shoot with me as something was wrong with the setting and the photos didn't turn out great at all. I did manage to get a few though. Oma and my husband even had the opportunity to ride on a segway.

Do I see a glimpse of her in the future?

I thought I'd grab a quick photo before Opa and Oma headed home. Unfortunately it was just before nap time but I was able to at least get one for the memory books.

Thanks for the visit Oma and Opa!

0 comments:
Post a Comment