
I have a continually growing mound of parenting books on my nightstand that I'm anxious to get read, and I find myself praying throughout the day for God to please give me the answers to reach my children's hearts and turn them toward Him.

The truth is, I have really sweet kids and one of them just happens to be 3. And the other just happens to be an almost 2-year old who likes to mimic everything her older brother does. It's a season of life, and we'll survive.
One day this week I asked my son to pick out a book during reading time. This is what he chose. Oh the irony.

I remember reading those books as a kid! I need to find some copies and read them to my kiddos!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so precious and you are such an amazing mommy! And I need to get that book!
ReplyDelete