Enter Project Life. The thing I love the most about it is that it's simple. You can purchase a physical book or go digital, which is what I'll be doing this year. No stuff around. Plus, it was driving me crazy thinking of just having one book for our family. I kept thinking, what about when the kids grow up and want photos of their own? A little premature, I know. Enter digital Project Life. I can print as many books as I want. I think I just saw the heavens open and heard angels singing.
I've already experienced the joy of doing this type of scrapbooking just in the 19 days I've been at it. Because if I hadn't started it, I would have missed out on documenting a whole lot of these memories:

Talking to daddy. With food all over his face.

She was so excited to be sitting on the couch with her big brother. She kept looking over at him, as if to get clues to what happens next.

Seriously, there are no words.

Sharing Cheerios.

Alphie


*Love* when I catch him reading.

Did you know they already have these out in the stores? And did you know I snag one every time I go grocery shopping? These are the only candy that you notice will often be partially unwrapped in the basket in the grocery aisle but will still buy because...they're so good.

M is looking so much like you! Love half wrapped eggs ... my favorite! Such great pictures ...
ReplyDelete