Thursday, January 13, 2011

Family photos 2010

I'm finally able to share some of the photos we had taken a couple of months ago. One of my favorite keepsakes to have are family photos. We had a photographer come take some of our family in our current home that is for sale. I think it will be nice to have some taken in our first home together that holds so many wonderful memories. They're a little out-of-order, but I'm too lazy to fix that. Enjoy!








This photo was one I wanted the most. I love seeing my sweet girl standing in her crib in the nursery we brought her home to.





We caught her taking her first steps.


2 comments:

  1. Great shot of M! Those balloons are fabulous! I had no idea you could get them that big! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great family photos! Your family is beautiful. That's so neat that you took them around your house. And I love the big balloons, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...