Baby girl started to roll over two weeks ago. She wasn't thrilled when she did a face plant into the carpet.

But once she realized her accomplishment and saw mommy's face she was all smiles.

We headed to the Ostrich Festival in Chandler a couple of weekends ago. We just made it in time to see the end of the ostrich and camel races. Hilarious.

All it takes are some weird looking animals to keep this two-year old entertained. And the weather couldn't have been better.

At the festival there was also a petting zoo, which N loved. We couldn't believe how excited he was to get to feed the goats (although he called them dogs at first).

He even let them lick his hands and munch on his little fingers.

Rainy and lazy days mean bringing out the creative projects and games. I kept trying to teach N how to line them all up but he'd knock them down after a few. I eventually gave up.

I'm not sure there is anything sweeter than a content baby just happy to be next to you.

With our little girl's excitement to roll over and sit up she's pretty much done with being content to just lie around. It's time to bring out the monstrous exersaucer.

That face in the last picture ... makes you just want to eat up her cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're forgiven :)
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you're doing better!
ReplyDeleteYour children are, as always, completely adorable! Madeline is getting so big. :-) I love her smile.