
And I love that they carry the clothing all the way from baby to women. They have a little Anthropologie flare to them at a much more affordable price. I know Anthropologie is all the rage in the blogging world. I'll probably get shot for saying this (trust me, I love all of their stuff), but I always had a hard time justifying paying the price for non-sale Anthropologie clothes because they just didn't seem like they were all that well made. I did have something fall apart on me after it was washed. Who am I kidding? Even if they were well made I couldn't justify paying their price. Please don't send me hate mail for saying that. So I was excited to see some of the new things Target is putting out there for prices like $9.99. I was desperately trying to think of a reason why I needed some of the home decor line but came up with nothing.
I did however come up with this reason...

...to come home with this.

Saw that there the other day! So cute! Love the new line. By the way, I was in Anthropologie today. One employee complimented me on my dress (Old Navy) and another ... on my sweater (Target). I just smiled on the inside :) L of L has fun pillows, did you see them??
ReplyDelete