Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Progress

I cut for an hour last night, while I watched The Bachelor (I know, I know), to make my one pile down to well...another pile. I told my husband this was going to be a multi-night task spread out over multi-weeks as my hand and back had had enough. Now I just need to iron this one pile so I can cut it into 210 rectangles. Oh how that number seems so daunting.

And since I already admitted to watching it up above, I might as well talk about it. Right? No shame once you've come clean. So...no surprises that the girls were mad from The Women Tell All night. I so hope Stephanie finds a nice man...someone that appreciates romance like she does. And were they hinting at Jillian being the next Bachelorette?

My vote. I still like Molly. Perhaps part of it is I love the name Molly. But I do think she seems more mature. I have a feeling he's going with Melissa. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a first-time visitor to your blog and think it's adorable!! I'll visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut and cut today at nap time ... mine won't be as large as yours. I'm just using up scraps. I'm thinking a lap quilt??? And I think J is going to be on the next show. She's the only one with enough spunk!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...