Tuesday, February 24, 2009

snapshot. 01

I've been wanting to work on bettering my photography skills as well as adding textures, etc. to my photos. Perhaps you're right along with me and would like to participate on your own blog. If so, let me know as I'd love to stop by and get some inspiration.

I've decided to share one snapshot a week from my daily comings and goings. Although who knows, it might be more. I'm making the rules, right? I have no idea where this will lead. But I'm hoping it will lead to better photography and memories captured in amazing ways.

I figured I'd start off with this shot of my son. I sort of cheated. I mean, how can you go wrong with little piggies?

1 comment:

  1. This is too adorable! You must take more photos like these while they're little because they grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...