Friday, February 13, 2009


Okay...so I'm a little late getting my Friday post up...and it's almost Valentines Day but I figure better late than never. And who isn't inspired by fun Valentine's gift ideas!

1. I thought this pottery from here would be a great idea as a gift. I see it as something you could use on your dresser to put jewelry or loose change in, or perhaps a bar of soap in the guest bathroom. Cute, cute!

2. I can see this brooch on a cute winter coat.

3. And because my Valentines picks are a little on the late side...you can always order this from Martha's collection. I think this would be a great idea for a romantic breakfast in bed.

4. I think sometimes, for me, the thing I love and cherish the most is just getting to stay at home and spend time just being together with my husband. I'm happy to get some pizza, curl up on the couch and watch a great movie together. Bring the tissues for this one.

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...