Monday, January 26, 2009

They've been spotted


I've spotted them. I usually get annoyed when holiday decor and candies come out way too early. Months before other holidays have even come and gone and you would actually think about decorating for that particular one. However, I play to a totally different tune when it comes to this high-calorie goodness. I do have to admit my waistline is thankful they aren't out all year long.

And in other good news! Westminster/FreeSpirit has just announced suspending implementation of their new policy which would require retailers to sell their fabrics at an increased MRSP of $9.50/yard. You can read more about the original policy here. So, it looks like this new policy might still happen in the future, but as for right now it's off.

Unfortunately, with Westminster's price increase still in effect and the increase in postal rates fabric prices still have to be slightly increased...but not nearly the hit everyone thought we'd take.

2 comments:

  1. Those are my favorites! I freeze them ... cut them in half and eat them SUPER slow. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh micah loves them..i have not seen them out here though. ill keep a look out

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...