
A new year...a fresh start. I've never been big on resolutions. Probably because I feel like I'm always aiming for the same goal...to have a balanced life. I have no idea what that actually looks like, however, I think if I were to personally define it, it would mean to successfully be content in all areas my life. Continually growing and learning and becoming more of who God wants me to be. Sounds wonderful and relaxing doesn't it?
It seems like with a new year comes the desire to get organized! I figured a Fabulous Find Friday would be just the place to share some organizing tips I've discovered.
1. I like this idea of using shadow boxes to hold and display jewelry. I'm strongly considering doing this in my bedroom. Yes, I have a dresser that has those special drawers just for jewelry...but yes, they are all junked up with lots of non-jewelry items and the jewelry I do have is lying under it all somewhere.
2. I think this could be a great space saver when you are limited on desk space. And the color options are fun!
3. I am addicted to magazines. I blame my mom. This magazine rack would be a great way to get my recent magazines out of the way but still easy to grab. I've also seen people use decorative ladders for this use as well.
4. We get home and have to charge up our cell phone, ipod, camera, etc. This recharge station makes a whole lot of sense in keeping all of those gadgets and gizmos out of the way.
So go....get organized! Or be like me and buy the magazines that at least talk about getting organized.

0 comments:
Post a Comment