Friday, January 16, 2009


Our family has had a case of the sickies over this past week. There is something about being all cooped up in the house that makes me want to fling open the doors and windows and let the fresh air (somewhat fresh here in AZ) flow through the house.

I've been playing on the computer a little bit though while the babe has been asleep. So, here are some Fabulous Finds to look through over the weekend!

1. I'm sure you've seen this print before. You can get your own here.

2. I bought one of these clips a little bit ago by kipiis. I think they're such a great idea! They make anything into a bib so when you're out at a restaurant make sure to put one of these in your purse and that napkin instantly saves your kids clothes!

3. Valentines Day is sneaking up on us. Martha has some great ideas for those handmade cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...