Thursday, May 8, 2008

Weekend preparation

The Johnson family is gearing up for a busy weekend. My parents are coming and we're sending the house into chaos mode as we plan to paint and put down new baseboards. We've been living in our current home for four years now and I've been wanting to do this forever! So...in preparation I'm trying to get the Mother's Day gifts together and ready to go.

I gave you a sneak peak in my last post about one of the gifts. I think personalized jewelry is such a wonderful and thoughtful gift, and who wouldn't want to be reminded that they have grandchildren who love and adore them! So cute! I think I need one of my own with N's name on it...



And of course what goes great with personalized jewelry? Why a personalized card of course!

Oh, and if you're in the Phoenix area, come check out this. It's going to be so much fun I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...