Friday, May 23, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday


It's almost the end of Friday and I'm just now posting. The weather was great today for Arizona, in my opinion. Nice and cool and rainy. It's about the only change in weather we get here so I'll take it.

Lots of new fabrics are coming out! So exciting! One of my favorites is Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market. They're all so cheery and refreshing. And be sure to check out Heather and Anna Maria for their new lines and pics from Quilt Market as well.

I stumbled upon this amazing cupcake blog that you should check out. So many yummy, and fairly easy recipes to follow and she shares some great tutorials to show you how to do the "fancy" stuff.

And if you're wanting to save some money (who isn't?), check out Baby CheapSkate for some great deals on children's items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...