Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Inspirational weekend

Over Mother's Day weekend I was so excited to go here with my mom. The studio is full of such talented and inspiring teachers I hope you all take advantage of it if you live in the Phoenix area (and say hi to the owner, Kristin, too)! It is filled with ideas and I honestly think I could spend days there just taking it all in.

A highlight of the day was that I was able to meet one of my favorite designers, Heather Bailey. If you're unfamiliar you must check her out! She is such a sweet, down-to-earth person and I'm looking forward to hopefully taking some classes from her in the future. I think Noah was excited to meet her too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne,
    It was so nice meeting you this past weekend. I hope you had a great Mother's Day!- We just took our first Intro To Sewing class this week with Nancy and it was great!- I am hoping to take on the apron class with you too!- Will you give Katie a call at the studio? We noticed that your intro class was after the apron class and thought it might be better for you to have that first...- let us know your thoughts!
    I can't wait to do a few projects with you- I must tell you all of my ideas and see what creative goodies you can come up with for us!

    See you soon!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blog! Now all I need is a bit of time to create all these fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...