
So we started off with tin foil dinners for my meat-eating husband. Mmm... (don't worry, that white stuff is steam, not mush).

And finished with yummy smores broiled in the oven.

Last weekend was little man's last soccer tots class. He LOVED every minute of that class, and I loved that he got to run around for an hour and get tons of energy out.

Here is Mr. Social. I never would have guessed that would be his nickname as he was so shy early on. He had to introduce himself to everyone he stood next to and try to carry on a conversation with them. Most of the time they had no idea what he was doing.

Loves kicking the cones. I bet even the finest soccer players do this move.

One proud boy.

Stacking up the cones...

And knocking down the cones...

More soccer drills.

These hula hoops were hilarious. I had never seen that you could roll them and they would come back to you.

This photo cracks me up.

Practicing our balance.

Jumping the ladder.

Go team!

After every class the kids would get a stamp on their hand. N was always so proud of it.

Yep, I'm planning on getting some athletic scholarship out of this one.

Totally ... with those cone kicking skills! Money in the bank :)
ReplyDelete