Friday, July 30, 2010

9 months

It's hard to believe my baby girl has turned 9 months. 9 MONTHS! She's been crawling for awhile (and standing up on just about everything) but I thought I'd share this video of her first crawling anyway. And of course you'll notice that big brother had to show her how it's done.

And M isn't the only one growing up. I took my little man to his first dentist visit. He did great and the staff was fabulous. N was rewarded with a token to get a bouncy ball at the end of the visit. Wish I got a token at the end of my dentist visits.

As if we didn't have enough things going on lately, we decided to add cloth diapering to the mix. We've been at it for a good month now and I have to say, I love it. I love the thought of it saving money, being good for the environment and good for M. I found a great trial program that allows you to try a variety of styles for 21 days and if you don't like them, you can return them for a refund. We figured we'll continue it as long as it continues to work for us.

This little "thing" ended up in our house this week. It's the second one that I've found and it gives me the creeps. Don't worry, I trapped it under a bowl, shrieked a little, put our thin cutting board under it and carried it outside to freedom.

The hot summer days seem like they're going on forever lately. We've been having to find lots of interesting things to do inside. How much longer does summer last again???

2 comments:

  1. Love the "folder game" N is playing ... did you make it? Cloth diapers, huh? Super impressed ... you are a far better parent than me. I have a 4 year old (well, he's closer to 5 now) that I STILL haven't taken to the dentist. Yikes. I suppose I should get on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, just going from memory here, but I seem to recall summer in AZ lasts oh, about, f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Try not to melt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...