Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Homework

I've made a list of "homework" items to get done this week but I've also managed to come up with fun projects to distract me like this embroidery from Sublime Stitching. I love embroidery and just wanted something easy to practice on while watching the depressing news.

One of my homework items is to go through my stacks of magazines and clip out the pages I want to keep for future reference. We'll see how that goes as I tend to start re-looking through the mags and daydreaming about all of the inspirational ideas in them.

A little while back I saw a restaurant on the Food Network make a hamburger with an egg on it. I instantly wanted one! This weekend we decided to grill burgers and try this fabulous idea. We even tried it with crispy bacon to add to the goodness. I highly recommend trying this at home.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same homework assignment! I have a book that I keep all my magazine clippings in ... and I always have a pad of paper close to write down my new ideas. I'm off to Lowe's tonight to get a few succulents ... have a new centerpiece for the kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...