
I really love to use Sharpie markers, however, I dislike that when I use them I need to make sure I have another sheet underneath to catch any bleed that might come through. Now, Sharpie has come up with the Sharpie pen that no longer bleeds through. Genius!
I've slowly been switching the different products my family uses. My latest switch has been with deodorant. I found Toms at our natural food store and really like it, and I really like the fact that it doesn't have any aluminum in it.
I like how these cups give the fun look of the disposable plastic ones, yet you actually keep them, wash and store them for your next party. Find them here.
Neat receipts for mac is a great way to store your receipts on the computer and would be especially helpful for business owners to keep their invoices in digital format.

Found a birthday present for your today. Okay ... so my mom found it but it was on one of your Fabulous Friday finds :) Guess you'll just have to wait until August!
ReplyDelete