When I was pregnant with my little boy, Noah, I was trying to think ahead how I wanted to capture all of the memories we would have with him. I had done the scrapbooking thing and while I enjoyed the creative aspect of it, it was hard for me to handle not being able to complete the album right away. Plus, I didn't have a dedicated room or table for all of my supplies so I really hated having to get my stuff out and put it away every time I wanted to work on the album. I do enjoy doing mini projects though and creating cards. In light of knowing I probably wouldn't be the best at doing the traditional method of scrapbooking, I came across this wonderful baby book option here. Once you purchase the book, you'll be able to access your account online and update the pages digitally with your child's important events. When you're ready, you can print the pages out with the paper included with your fabric book.
(images from Big Day Books)
Some other great "do it yourself" book web sites are blurb, Shutterfly and from Apple.

0 comments:
Post a Comment