Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An airplane birthday

Email has become apart of my everyday life. I get up in the morning and check it, check it throughout the day and sometimes check it just before I go to bed. It's a convenience and an easy way to keep up with friends and family...especially for us since we live far away from most of them. Because we pay the majority of our bills online, I can go for days without getting the mail. I think it's because I'm used to it being filled with junk that I'll just need to shred. When I get an actual letter my eyes light up and I get so excited to see what's inside. I'm even known to do this when I see a personal piece of mail addressed to my husband. So exciting (I hate when I get tricked by junk mail who hand addresses the envelope).

I love to give others that sense of excitement as well. Notecards, letters, invitations, tags and envelopes can be such a fun way to express yourself and let someone know you care. I think that's why I've always had a love for stationery and communication pieces. Here is a card I just created for my nephews birthday. I think it's simple but sweet. And of course the envelope needed something a little special on the tail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...