Well, I'd like to claim having a third child as why I've been absent from the ol' blog. While Annabelle has been a huge blessing in our lives and we love her to pieces, she has been pretty fussy the last couple of weeks leaving me unable to do much but hold her all day long. She went to the doctor this morning so we're hoping her mood will start to improve and she won't act like she's in pain any more.
Because of my absence, I'm left with a whole bunch of photos that have yet to be shared. So here comes the photo dump.
One of the kids favorite things to do at home is play store.
The kids LOVE their baby sister and if she is awake, they are by her side or asking to hold her.
For some reason every one of my babies has come out tan...and later takes on our family's pale whiteness. Too funny.
Since my mom stayed to help out after A's birth, we were also able to celebrate Nana's birthday. We went downtown to this great shop called
Pinkitzel. While we probably could have purchased 100 cupcakes elsewhere for the 5 we purchased there, they were really good and a fun treat.
This birthday was a big one for my mom. Since my brother's family lives fairly close by, they were also able to come, along with my dad, to help us celebrate the big 6-0. It was a fun surprise for my mom followed by a family photo session a sweet friend of mine did for us. I'll have to post those photos when I get them.

Here are the chicklets on our first Sunday going to church as a family of 5. I think we had to start getting shoes and coats on 30 minutes prior to make it out the door on time!
Who says girls can't play Legos? By the way, have you seen the new girls
Friends Legos? ADORABLE.
I might buy some just for myself.
Yes, I will be "that mom" who dresses her kids alike.
How could I not?
Daddy and his girl.
And here she is, all 11 pounds, 12 ounces of her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment