::Miss M is quickly approaching the Big One!

::She is a funny girl. She loves to laugh and has learned to clap and wave hi.
::Her current vocabulary includes Mama (yes, she said this one first!), Dada, bye-bye, ta da! and peek-a-boo.

::She can go from happy to sad in a matter of minutes, and vice versa.
::She has more hair than her brother. Thank goodness.

::N's wooden blocks, legos, trains and cars are some of his top toys of choice right now. When it's Fall and still 100 degrees outside, what else is there to do?

::He is Mr. Bossy for the moment. He is great at letting you know the rules and if you're not abiding by them, but following the rules himself is another story.
::He teaches his little sister all of the crazy faces she makes. And to pound on the table during breakfast so all of her Cheerios fly up in the air.
::Just yesterday we were eating lunch when Mr. N took his sandwich, broke it in half and said, "I break it. Eat and remember me." Guess he remembers reading about the last supper. He continuously cracks me up.

::We headed out to Superstition Farms again this year with some dear friends. You can never see too many cows. And why did I put him in a white shirt when we were going to a farm???

::I'm such a worry-wart of a parent. Every time he goes to feed the animals I get nervous about them biting his fingers. I think it's because I remember a story I was told about my grandpa feeding a horse with a carrot and nearly got his finger bit off. Or did I make that story up mom?

::On the hay ride we were able to take a tour around the farm and see a newborn calf that was just an hour old. Glad it didn't happen on the tour as I'm sure N might have been scarred for life.

::Yes, he is allergic to dairy. But what is a girl to do when they give fresh ice cream at the farm? I figured a couple of little bites wouldn't hurt...

0 comments:
Post a Comment