
1. I had recently purchased some fabric sheet savers that can be reused, but boy had I wished I had stumbled upon Tina's Fuzzy Wuzzy Dryer Balls. I'm probably behind the times but I was not aware of this and think it's a fabulous idea!
2. When I first stumbled upon this Etsy site I thought her Mary Jane shoes were so cute. And then I realized she had them in adult sizes! I can imagine these under a pair of jeans and t-shirt. And everything is 15% off through May 17th!
3. I've been looking at some reusable lunch and snack baggies for awhile but always kept thinking, those don't seem like they would work. I recently found the Reusable Fresh Snack Bags and am reconsidering my position. They carry a variety of sizes and are non-toxic, BPA and phthalate-free. I like the way they seem like they at least enclose fairly well as I was wondering if the bread on a sandwich would dry out on some of the other ones I've seen.
4. Ittikid has some great, unique clothes and accessories for children. While it wouldn't be my every day amount to spend on a onesie, I could see splurging for a cute piece from this site.
Have a Fabulous Find you'd love to share? Email it to me or make a comment on this post! And have a Fabulous Friday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment