Monday, April 6, 2009

Simple, yet sweet


I hosted a baby shower for a friend two weekends ago and wanted to find some simple, yet sweet decorations. I first saw this idea from Inspire Company Magazine and made a mental note of it. Making the arrangement was so easy and I think it turned out pretty cute.

I purchased the silicone baking cups in a set and just used the three blue ones, since she is expecting a boy! The daises (carnations work too) are stuck into Oasis Floral Foam. And tada! A cute centerpiece to line the table. Perfect for spring.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable idea! I just planned a baby girl shower with a flower theme---I'll have to store this idea away for next time :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I was waiting for you to post this idea! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...