Thursday, December 18, 2008

I want a bowl of cereal for every meal!


I have been eyeing these latte bowls for a couple of years now. Yesterday, my good friend (and personal shopper now) spotted them here and let it slip that they were on sale. ON SALE! Get me one in every color please...! However they were out of orange. I MUST get the orange. Now, just to convince my husband that we've had them for a long time and where has he been for not noticing them before??? And no, I didn't need any bowls. However I have a weak spot for dishes, and unfortunately no storage for them. I blame my mom for that addiction. That one and for my large stack of magazines that continues to grow. My husband would also blame her for the many, many pillows that are thrown onto our couches and bed.

Speaking of my mom...go welcome her to blogland! She has a picture of their home which is just beautiful! She is so creative...I can't wait to see what else she has to share.

And in shop news, we're closing the store Dec. 21st for a couple of weeks. Be sure to return though after the holidays as I'll have a lot of new listings with new designer fabrics and patterns!

1 comment:

  1. We had spaghetti last night ... used a bowl. With salad ... used a bowl ... with pecan pie ... use a bowl. Good thing I picked up four more yesterday! You convinced me to have 12!!! And Lucas ... yes, she's had those bowls for FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...