Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Growing up


So for the past few days I've been studying these two books by Wendy. I really am loving them and highly recommend them for anyone wanting to learn to sew clothes. Or sew in general. I've also been searching for a used, but nice, serger on Craigslist. To get a good one they're so darn expensive so I'm hoping for the hookup at some point. Wish me luck! Craigslist has become my new best friend.

No, my baby is not going to school...but he will be off to the nursery while I attend MOPS every other week at our church. I'm very excited about going this year but can you tell I'm a first-time mother? I think I have the mindset that no one can take care of my child better than me. While I still believe that is true, I do realize others can still love on him. Thursday will be his first time being in any type of childcare. I know he'll do fine.

I wanted to get a little backpack for him so I could just leave the items he might need i.e. diapers and such. Normally I try to be very practical about what we buy for Noah. I always try to purchase items that we can use again for the next child (probably the reason we have many gender neutral pajamas for our little one)! But I had to break down and get his little backpack monogrammed. Definitely no question who it belongs to now!

Caught in the act. It's hard to believe our little one is 9 months old and all over the place. I can't seem to keep him away from my flip flops.

1 comment:

  1. He'll do great tomorrow! Have a blast ... they take such fantastic care of the kiddos! And with such a cool backpack ... he's sure to be a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...